From the recording Wild Spaces
A man, his guitar, and his quest to find the wild spaces in his life.
1. Doing what he can to save the bees and other pollinators.
2. Finding his peace in the woods of Central Oregon, working in the Deschutes National Forest at Camp Tamarack.
3. A song dedicated to his godson and the future of all children who will come and who have come before.
4. A celebration of the lush, icy cold Oregon watershed.
5. Finally, a lifelong quest of finding the wild spaces of his life no matter where he finds himself.
Take a seat and enjoy the ride. Best with headphones.